How to download videos from my Facebook account to my computer

Download Facebook Videos with Video Blare
Oh no! I cannot download videos from Facebook.

I really want to download videos from my Facebook account to my computer. Please! please! please! tell me how to download Facebook videos.

Common questions that I usually go through while searching on web…
Fortunately, the answer to these questions is Yes! Facebook videos can be downloaded to the computer very easily.

I know how…

There are a few simple and easy ways with which you can download any video from Facebook you like. You just need to follow few steps and the video will be all yours.

Downloading the video from Facebook will make you able to share it with whoever you want and on whatever media you wish.

I have few magical ways that helped me to download Facebook videos easily.

Here is how you can download videos from your Facebook account to your computer

Log in:

First of all, log in to your facebook account.

Search for the video:

Search for the video you like. It would probably be in the media or videos section somewhere. If you cannot find these two options just scroll down to search. If scrolling too does not work then click in the search bar and type a relevant keyword that nearly matches the video.

Once you find the video follow the steps below:

Click on the video and copy its URL:

Click the video to play for 2 to 3 seconds. Now press right click on the video. A menu will appear showing few options consisting of “show video URL” option. Copy the video URL once it appears and paste it in a new browser window.

You will see the link started with web.facebook.com

Just remove "web" from the URL and type "x" in its place.

You will observe video played in mobile view. Now you can download your video by saving it to your computer.

Isn’t it amazing?

Now the video is all yours and you can view it online or share it wherever you want.

There are other few websites available from where just copy and pasting the link can give you your desired video to see offline. These include fbdown.net, videoblare.com, getfvid.com etc.

Comments